Did you bump into Shopify while looking for a way to build an eCommerce store for your Singaporean business?
If that’s the case, let me tell you that you’re not alone, that’s how many people heard about it. Anyway… The concern is – is Shopify good for beginners?
Alright! So, let’s get stuck in…
What is Shopify and How It Can Help You?
Shopify is an eCommerce website building tool, which is currently powering up to 600,000 businesses in more than 170 countries, with many being in Singapore.
I must say – it’s a great cloud-based tool for setting up an online store at a low cost. It’s actually my favorite ecommerce platform due to its ease of use.
What I like the most about Shopify is – it gives you a 14-day free trial so that you can decide whether it’s good enough or not.
How Does Shopify Work?
Gone were the days when you need to know coding for setting up a great online store.
Before Shopify started, the founders used to pay coders a lot of money to make an idea to go live on the internet.
Today, tools like Shopify are out there to create your ecommerce stores at a dirt-cheap price without messing up with the quality.
Shopify comes with an easy to use admin panel and a few tweaks here and there. If you don’t know, let me tell you that store templates are already made in Shopify.
Yes, there are pre-made templates that can help your ecommerce website in Singapore make a store with a little bit of tweaking. Isn’t that great?
What Are the Benefits of Shopify?
Shopify has endless features. Here’s what you can expect from Shopify:
- Upload unlimited products
- No matter how much you scale, it’s scalable
- Excellent 24 X 7 support team
- There’s an android Shopify app so that you can manage it from mobile as well
- Abandoned carts recovery
- Gift cards
- Free SSL certificate
- Discount codes
- Shipping discount of up to 64%
Remember! There are so many things that you would explore while using Shopify.
Shopify is so powerful, I can’t explain all of its features in a single bullet point list.
How Easy is Shopify to Setup?
On Shopify, you can make a store in less than 30 minutes. And if you can make it in that much time, it really is an easy tool to setup your next store.
Here’s how exactly you can make a store on Shopify:
- Step 1: Visit the Shopify homepage and signup
- Step 2: Choose your theme
- Step 3: Tweak the theme
- Step 4: Add your brand logo
- Step 6: Add a payment gateway to get paid
- Step 7: Play around shipping settings carefully
- Step 8: Setup your billing information
That’s all. In just 8 easy to follow steps, you can setup a Shopify store online!
Is Shopify Good For Beginners To Make Money?
I think it’s possible to make millions on Shopify because many people have already made money using it.
If we consider the total revenue processed on the platform, the number would be $40 billion.
Here I’m listing names of some people who made a great amount of money using Shopify:
1. Emma Reid – Made $560,000 in 8 Months
2. Reda Ezzain – Made $589 in just 13 days
3. Sydney Loew – A 14-year old girl launched a pillow-related startup with the help of Shopify and raised almost $20,000.
4. Jamie Siminoff – Creatively used his idea to make $1 million in sales using Shopify. His creative idea is ring.com
Take Inspiration and Start Your Shopify Journey!
Just like these people, there are many people who have already set an example. Go ahead and shine because it’s possible to make millions on a Shopify store.
But yes, you gotta work hard enough to make that possible. It’s just a tool. The rest is up to you!