With over 330,000 web hosting providers globally it can be hard to know if the cheap private Singapore hosting services you are looking at are the correct choice for you and your business.
So today, we look at these cheap private servers in Singapore with superior high performance for cut-price costs.
What Will I Learn?
Top 6 Virtual Private Servers in Singapore
Vodien VPS Singapore Hosting
I am putting Vodien on top of the list because it represents many SSD VPS servers in Singapore with SSD Storage.
- It comes with RAID SSD storage (which protects your data really well)
- and high-performing cores, which just makes everything run better.
- You don’t need to worry about any storage limits, as you can streamline everything as per your needs.
- They have a dedicated customer support team that you can rely on 24/7, based in Singapore.
- They have excellent loading times and page speed are very good.
Vodien VPS Pricing
While the prices for Vodien are moderately high, this comes down to the fact that it is a small operation compared to the others on this list. But, it is hosted in Singapore, so if you want good local customer support then Vodien VPS is a good choice.
Vodien VPS Packages
They have 4 shared hosting packages to choose from, ranging from:
- $55 for Self-Managed,
- $105 for Managed,
- $205 for Managed (With Mini-booster)
- $305 for Managed (With Mega Booster), but don’t worry you can plan downgrade if you need to.
While it is expensive, Singapore based customers found it helpful.
Pros of Vodien VPS website Hosting
- Nice SSD VPS shared hosting plans in Singapore.
- DDoS protection (important)
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- 1-click installation
- Full root access (which gives you complete control of what you do with your hosting)
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- SSD Storage
- It is hosted in Singapore
Cons of Vodien SSD VPS web Hosting
- Too advanced for a beginners (positive for pro users)
- Unfortunately, no SSL certificate is given.
Bluehost Cheap VPS Web Hosting
Bluehost is one of the best and WordPress recommended SSD VPS shared hosting companies in throughout the world.
Bluehost VPS Pricing
They have 3 packages to choose from:
- Starting at $19.99 for Standard SSD VPS (reduced from $29.99 – nice saving),
- Enhanced Package, coming in at $29.99, again reduced from $59.99 all with SSD Storage. ( this is the most recommended one, basically means the one most people buy)
- And Ultimate, at $59.99 (reduced from $119.99). You can check them out here.
Pros of Bluehost’s Low-cost VPS Singapore Hosting
- 99.9 uptime guarantee
- Amazing storage
- Excellent customer service support
- Handy for a beginner
- Easy to use Control Panel
- SSD Storage
Cons of Bluehost’s Inexpensive VPS Singapore Hosting Plans
- Renewal rates of Bluehost are a bit expensive but worth it.
- You can’t get a dedicated server from multiple locations. Only US servers are available, but the speed is still lightning fast.
A2 Hosting is Singapore’s Best VPS Host – Our Favourite!
A2 Hosting windows SSD VPS Singapore servers and Linux SSD Virtual Private Hosting Singapore servers are both turbo speed servers, meaning super fast and come with SSD Storage.
It doesn’t matter whether you get an unmanaged or managed server, as long as you’re getting a VPS plan, you will get full root privileges with great security.
They have their dedicated servers located in Singapore, and know-how to build great VPS server and price them extremely well.
I must say – A2 Hosting is the best VPS Host in Singapore. That’s why, I myself use it to run multiple websites.
A2Hosting Low-priced VPS Singapore
You can get started for as little as:
- $5 per month with their Unmanaged VPS (Only for a skilled developer).
- $25 for their Managed VPS (again huge 50% discount)
- Their best deal is the CORE VPS which has a great 50% Discount Now also and comes in at a tiny $25 per month. This is why we love A2Hosting VPS.
Pros of a A2 Hosting Singaporean VPS Server
- Get an anytime moneyback guarantee.
- State-of-the-art security measures with turbo technology.
- Automatic daily backups for free.
- pre-installed WordPress.
- Free website migrations (from any host)
- VPS Singapore unlimited bandwidth Hosting
- Brilliant customer service representatives.
- Free CPanel control panel on Fully Managed server VPS host
- SSD Storage included.
- Singapore data center
Cons of A2 Hosting Singapore virtual private hosting servers
- A2 Acceleration feature is available with only turbo only.
- Data centers shifting costs an additional fee.
HostGator Singapore virtual private server Host
HostGator also offers full root privileges to both a windows VPS Singapore dedicated server as well as a Linux SSD VPS server in Singapore.
As a matter of fact, the server management panel of the Hostgator is quite interesting. It gives complete control over many actions like rebuilding, restart, shutdown, monitoring, VNC, etc.
If we talk about speed, it’s built upon high-performance SSD storage and top-tier networks, again meaning super quick.
Hostgator Cheap SSD VPS Server
Their Cheap VPS Plans for their Singapore hosting packages start at $19.95 per month for “Snappy 2000“, and going up to “Snappy 8000” at $39.95 per month, it is the “Snappy 4000” that gets the Recommendation at $29.95 Per Month, with their already included 75% Vps Discount. You can get it right here.
Pros of HostGator Singapore virtual private server Host
- They have flexible terms and policies, so you will always be able to communicate with them.
- Supports a wide range of programming languages such as PHP, Python, Perl, and Ruby on Rails (for your developer to know)
- Free migration service (just like A2Hosting)
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- SSD Storage as normal
Cons of HostGator VPS Host Singapore
- Uptime isn’t as good as Bluehost SSD VPS Host.
- Lacks advanced features.
Hostinger is the Most Affordable VPS Hosts in Singapore
Sometimes, I think that Hostinger is solely made for VPS plans. Literally, it can gives you a server on any platform. From Suse to Ubuntu (techy stuff) – they have a grapple on everything.
And not only this… Along with full root access, you can get IPv6 support and a dedicated IP, which makes extensions and scripts faster.
Currently, Hostinger is offering 100 Mb/s speed on its network.
Cheapest VPS Hosting Singapore With Hostinger
Right, what is there not to like about Hostinger, If you are after the best affordable SSD VPS Singapore then Hostinger is the #1 choice for that, so easy you don’t even have to monitor your server.
Starting at $3.95 per month, you cant get any better than that really. Even at the most popular, $8.95… it’s a steal, you can go grab it here.
But remember, although it may be #1 in terms of price, it doesn’t mean that it is the overall right choice for you.
Pros of a Hostinger Singapore virtual private server Hosting Plan
- 99.99 uptime guarantee
- Fast page loading
- Impressive cache manager
- Zyro site builder (this is cool)
- One of the most affordable Singapore virtual private server Host
- Multiple data centers
- Includes SSD Storage
Cons of a Hostinger SSD VPS Host Plan in Singapore
- Payment terms are non-standard
- Inconsistency in performance
Exabytes Cheap Singaporean VPS Hosts
Exabytes is another inexpensive SSD VPS Singapore hosting service, which is based on a kernel virtual machine.
As of now, all systems of Exabytes have Hexa Core Intel Xeon processor. So, that pretty much says it’s fast and responsive.
In addition, the SolusVM control panel, SSH, and KVM virtual console makes it easy to manage SSD VPS server Singapore.
Exabytes VPS Hosting Pricing
They have 2 types of hosting, Windows and Linux, Windows being way more expensive both having SSD storage drives.
Windows VPS Singapore hosting is too expensive so maybe the Linux SSD VPS hosting would be a better fit for you. Starting at S$10 Singapore Dollars and going up to S$84 Singapore Dollars per month, You can look at it here, it is a much better choice, but still not my favorite recommendation. I’ll get to that in a minute.
Pros of Exabytes Singapore virtual private server Hosting
- 1-click WordPress installation
- Free automated backups
- Robust security
- Consistent performance and 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 100 days moneyback guarantee
- Free domain and SSL
- SSD Storage drives
Cons of Exabytes Singaporean VPS Hosting
- Monthly payment option comes with 8.16 SGD setup fees.
- Can’t expect phone customer service support
VPS Singapore Unlimited Bandwidth
Now while looking for a low-priced SSD VPS Singapore hosting company we had to also look for an unlimited bandwidth hosting company, which isn’t the easiest to find by the way, especially of any merit, we came across 2 that fit the bill nicely for Singapore.
- A2 Hosting (which we spoke about above, and actually are so good)
- Dreamhost (we did not speak about them)
Dreamhost is a very good hosting company, and the fact that they have an inexpensive SSD VPS Singapore Unlimited Bandwidth package at all is very cool of them, plus on top of that they have the required SSD storage drives, it makes them a cool offering.
The Pro’s Of Dreamhost Unlimited SSD VPS Bandwidth
1. A free domain name (for the first year)
2. Unlimited emails on your domain name
3. Unlimited Websites
4. A free SSL certificate
5. Unlimited domains
6. Super Fast SSD storage
7. A huge 97-day money-back guarantee
8. Automated Backups
9. Recommended by WordPress
If you are just starting out and would prefer a pretty easy to use SSD VPS, DreamHost is a very good choice.
You can get Dreamhost Here
Which Low-Priced VPS Singapore Host Should You Choose?
Why wouldn’t they? After all, they both are the oldest in the SSD VPS web hosting game. If you found this helpful rate it with a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is VPS so expensive?
Not all VPS is that expensive. There are 2 different types of VPS host, one is a Linux based hosting and the other is a Windows-based SSD VPS hosting.
Windows-based hosting is a lot more expensive and the main reason for that is Windows is owned by Microsoft, so any SSD VPS host company that uses Windows Hosting has to pay a Service Provider license fee to sell it.
A few other factors including:
1. The Windows OS takes up more space on the hosting server, 15GB vs 3-4GB, a big difference.
2. And Windows VPS requires more RAM to run.
What is a good VPS?
There are many good SSD VPS hosting servers on the market place, some that get into ridiculous prices, but we will steer clear of these.
A2Hosting is probably the best VPS hosting company that you can use.
Starting at $5.99 for unmanaged hosting it’s a steal when it comes to hosting costs, but is better if you are experienced.
The CORE SSD VPS and Managed VPS are joint price point, costing $25.99, which includes a 50% discount right now!
Are VPS safe?
Yes, at the base of it a VPS server is safe, Linux is safer reportedly than Windows SSD VPS hosting but all of them come with risks.
Just like anything, you have to ensure you follow the correct safety protocols because hackers are constantly on the lookout for vulnerabilities, and if you don’t look after the things that are needed, then potentially, no matter what type of hosting you get, you can be hacked.
How do I get a good vps?
If you are looking for a good VPS the first thing you need to know is, what are your requirements?
I do a simple 5 question VPS test with my clients as follows:
1. Has your website traffic been increasing exponentially?
2. Is your business growing, or do you currently run a large business?
3. Do you run multiple websites that you use and are active?
4. Are you looking for more control over your hosting?
5. Does it have an easy to use control panel?
If they answer yes to at least 2 of these questions, then I look to recommend SSD VPS hosting service.
What is the cheapest VPS?
If you are looking for an inexpensive VPS Singapore hosting company then you are in luck, we have broken down the best and cheapest SSD VPS hosting servers in Singapore, and there is a real clear winner here.
A2 Hosting, hands down, for secure, cost savings, there is no comparison.