Seriously? Are you looking for Canva Review?
Okay, I don’t want to act biased but Canva is a super convenient tool for graphic designing needs. Especially when you belong to Southeast Asia. As you know, graphic designers aren’t affordable these days.
But whatever, from website banners to Instagram stories – Canva can help you design everything for FREE. I must say – Canva has contributed a lot to Asia eCommerce growth.
If you’re into digital marketing, Canva can bring a drastic positive change in your productivity.
By the way, all images of my blog have been made by Canva. Therefore, I am in a good position to give an honest Canva review.
You can check out some of our other digital marketing reviews here.
Why Canva is A Life-Changing Tool for Asia’s Digital Marketers?
I have been using Canva for the last 2 years. Using it feels like cheating in exams. Have you ever felt happy after successfully cheating in an exam?
Yes, that’s what I always feel after using it. Let me tell you why.
Create Awesome Images on Canva without Any Skills or Asian Friend
Years back, Southeast Asia eCommerce market was stagnant. We could barely able to build websites because of coding skills. Out of nowhere, one day WordPress appeared….
And like WordPress…
Similarly, Canva appeared on the scene. If you don’t know graphic designing at all, you can still design A grade images.
Believe me – you can easily create images using Canva’s drag and drop features. And when you can import other images, your work becomes even easier.
Don’t worry, I will tell you about my secret trick in the upcoming sections.
300 Million Images Have Been Designed on Canva So Far
Many Canva Review Articles in Southeast Asia Website Are Biased Towards Paid Version – Here’s the Reality!
Many reviewers will be biased towards the pro version of Canva. Yes, they want to rip money off your wallet. Let me tell you the truth.
Most online graphic designing Asian platforms show that they are absolutely free. Once you finish editing your first image, they will push you to buy a premium plan. If you don’t pay, you have to settle at a low-quality image.
When it comes to Canva, it doesn’t tease you like that. As a matter of fact, you will get high-quality PNG images.
Along with that, you get free graphic designing templates as well.
Canva Doesn’t Restrict You from Importing Images from Other Southeast Asia Blogs
Let me tell you a joke!
Photoshop: My photo importing feature can help you make effective images in super quick time.
Canva: Hold my beer!
No, my joke is not fictional. If you’re a Photoshop fan, you will forget it after using Canva.
Before I found Canva, I was also fond of Photoshop. But now, I use Canva to increase my productivity.
Anyway, it doesn’t mean that Photoshop is bad. It’s just not so good for digital marketing graphic needs.
Canva Clears Clutter and That’s Why it’s One of the Best Graphic Designing Tools in SE Asia
Along with every smart feature, you can expect a free online database of up to 1 GB, which is a great thing.
If I talk about myself, I have a bad habit of losing images because my drive remains cluttered. If you can relate, you can understand how good this feature is.
How Much Does Canva Pro Cost in Southeastern Asia?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re from Thailand, Myanmar, Brunei, Singapore, Philippines, or any other Southeast Asian nation. Currently, Canva is offering 3 plans in ASEAN: Free, Pro, and Enterprise.
Canva Pro is suitable for solo (business) individuals. Currently, the plan is available for $9.95 per month when billed annually. Otherwise, you have to pay $12.95 per month…
If you’re an enterprise, which is related to digital marketing of course, you can go for an Enterprise plan. In just $30 per month, you and your team can do wonders.
From my perspective, Pro is more than enough for an individual. You don’t need to go for Enterprise level.
But, also, don’t forget, FREE Rocks… but does lack a lot of the smoothness of the Paid Version. Get stuck in with Paid, you will not regret it.
How to Use Canva As A Beginner in Asia Continent?
As I said, you don’t need any graphic designing skills to use Canva. And the most fortunate fact is – Canva is available across the Asia as well as globe. So, you don’t need a proxy as well.
Here’s how you can edit a great image on Canva.
- Making a free account on Canva is super easy in SEA. You can signup using your Gmail or Facebook account. Once you get inside, you will see create a design button. You can either make a custom dimension or go with pre-made size templates. In this Canva tutorial, I am going to make an Instagram post.
- After that, you can visit the “background” section to get rid of that blank page. You can fill it using a background image or color.
- After selecting a good image, you can add some text by following the “text” section, which is above “background.”
- Once you click on “add a heading,” a text square will appear on the screen. As you can see, most important options such as text color, font, bullet point, bold, and italics are mentioned above the image. Most importantly, you can design images way faster with drag & drop and automatic scaling indicators for placing elements at the right place.
- Congrats! Your first image is ready! Now you can say, I know – “how to use Canva for free”
Is Canva Support Good in Southeast Asia Digital Marketing Sphere?
Canva support team is available for 24 X 7 in South-East Asia. You can contact them via Twitter, Facebook, and phone call.
During normal days, you can expect a response within 1-4 hours. However, if you need help on weekends, you need to wait for 24-48 hours.
To be honest, you won’t need Canva’s support. In the last 2 years, I have not faced any problems.
Create Social Media Images Using Canva with My Secret Trick – Best for Your Southeast Asia’s Digital Marketing Needs!
My Canva review is way more special than any other review because I am going to tell you my secret recipe.
Are you ready to discover my secret trick for creating the best Canva images? Alright!
You may not get every image you want on Canva. In that case, I recommend you to make good use of Google. Let me tell you how.
- Choose a template and keep your canvas ready with a good background color.
- Look carefully at the screenshot I mentioned below! I have opened Google images to search for what I want. In addition, I have filtered everything into a transparent type. Make sure to keep your filter “TRANSPARENT.” Otherwise, this trick won’t work.
- choose an image and right click on it to copy it.
- Now go back and press Ctrl + V to paste the image on your canvas. To illustrate the image, you may add some text as well.
Final Review: Is Canva Worth it for Southeast Asia eCommerce Companies?
A graphic designer charges $10-$50 per image. On the other hand, you can design your own images by spending $9.95 per month and 5 minutes.
What do you want to choose? Tell me in the comments below!
One more thing – if you have any questions regarding my Canva review, you may ask me in the comment section 😉